Every man that is born to this world is born for a purpose. There is a latent ability and capacity that is peculiar to that person. This is evident in the uniqueness of every human being both is composition and ability. If you can look in among your siblings you will find out that every one of you in the house have something good about them. The difference in composition is proven scientifically that no two individual have the same thumb print.
God in His master plan for every one of us is to do this God given assignment which people call a calling. God provides every one of us with the necessary ability and capability to do this thing perfectly. He carefully select the best family on earth to bring you into who will care for you and up bring you such as to fulfill that purpose. God selects the best clan, tribe, state and nation into which you will be born all in line with his purpose for your life. Act 17:26
The fact that you are probable born to a poor home, poor clan, poor tribe, poor state or a poor nation is not a limitation at all but it is because your God given destiny has to be in this particular place. It is not the background that matters but the foreground. Look up. What do you see? I hope something glorious right! There is a virtue in your which can only be produced by the seemly hard experiences you have been through or are going through. If your destiny has to be in Nigeria your will become irrelevant in a place such as The State. It has to be here.
Sometimes, I think I would have done better if I went to a better secondary school or came from a better home where everything I need will be provided. But who knows whether this abundance would have been a deformation in by character. May be I would have been one of these guys that party or drink around. Do it where you are with the limited time and resources for you might not be able to do it where your think is the best.
Get out of your lurking-hiding place- abd begin to make some thing happen!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment